Jun 27, 2009

plastic dreams

My friend took me to Melissa's sample sale. I told myself again and again that I would never shop this month, and I bought two pairs of shoes there. I just wanted to see her shoes because I was interested in plastic shoes after I saw them in various magazines. I'm really afraid that I might go there again to get another pair.

I have an excuse. They are so beautiful, I can call them art.
Their shiny surface, simplicity of using just one material for the entire shoe is very unique. And, collaboration with other great artists/designers such as Vivian Westwood and Zaha Hadid lifts her world to infinity.


My husband says that he wants to see the shoes in the picture, he has a great respect for Zaha Hadid who designed the pair for a special project.

I don't know if I can find them in the sample sale, but I could use that as another excuse to buy another pair...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails