Jun 5, 2009

ballet lesson




I took a ballet lesson.

I used to take ballet classes as a child and wondered if I could still remember ballet moves. Ballet terms are French wherever you take a lesson in the world.
As a child, I didn't know how to spell all those words in French but I still knew what those meant.
(Now I have to know how to spell English words so that I am able to know how to pronounce them.)

Coupe, Chasse, Sus-Sous, Passe....I was surprised that I actually still knew what I was supposed to do when a teacher said those words.

In a mirror, I was heavy and slow as a dancer. But I felt like I was a ten year old kid again.

I never wanted water so badly after the class. Will there be the next class? Maybe not, but what shall I do with those shoes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails