Dec 20, 2008

Mina Perhonen

I have sworn myself that I wouldn't buy any more cloths the rest of this year, but when I stopped by bird I could not resist Mina Perhonen's khaki dress with oversized black shell buttons. I can wear it as a tunic dress or as a spring coat so....this is going to be a holiday gift for myself.

It's rare to see a boutique in New York has Mina Perhonen, finding Mina in Brooklyn was a great surprise to me. Needless to say, this line is very well known in Japan for it's beautiful prints/embroidery and cutting.

Now I have to go back to work. I am in the middle of creating new collections for January show. This year again, I litteraly won't have a holiday. But just thinking of wearing this dress with black leggings and boots in January, I think I will be able to work hard the rest of December.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails