Jan 2, 2009

hello 2009

So it's 2009.
For me, as a Japanese, January 1st is the most important day after my birthday.
We received this New Year feast from my father in law in Japan.

The first thing in the morning of new year's day, we say to each other, "Happy new year. I look to you for guidance". My husband and I did this, my mother should be proud of us.

I usually make a long entry in my diary
about my resolution for a new year, but right now all I can think of is new design for men's jewelry.

Wish you a very happy new year. I know that the great changes are waiting for us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year. Wow! How did he send you this osechi?
And Congratulations about the movie! I'm so excited to see it in the movie!
I'm sure this year will be a bright wonderful one for us.

Yayoi Forest said...

Renren,
Good to hear from you. He airmailed this Osechi from Japan. Very courageous, right? Happy new year to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails