Dec 13, 2008

the movie - the day the earth ....


One of my favorite necklace made a debut in the movie this month, "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL”. I can finally say this officially after I saw the trailer online and made sure that beautiful, talented actor, Jennifer Connelly was actually wearing it.

May I tell you the story how it happened? One of the stylists from the movie shopped the necklace for herself at Elisa B. then they have contacted me to get some for the movie. I have to confess now that I didn't know about this famous movie from 1951, but I was jumping for joy for sure. It's just a nice feeling that someone was looking for something you created.
According to Victoria, my friend who has already saw the movie, Jennifer Connelly is wearing the necklace from the beginning to the end, just like the stylist told me.

In case you are interested, it's $588.00 in 14K gold and a diamond, and $134.00 in silver (without a diamond). There is an owl in the tree in the dark night. I intended to created a calm night in a forest in this necklace. Good night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails