Apr 3, 2012

babies from the earth

There is a distinction between precious and semi-precious stones.
So they say precious stones are diamond, ruby sapphire and emerald, and all other stones are semi-precious.

But really, all stone are precious like children.  
I think stones are babies of the earth.  To me it's a miracle that you can find those colorful stones in dirt. 

I recently made a beautiful ruby engagement ring for my customer.
Oh wait, I had never called my work "beautiful" up to now because you know if you are raised in Japan, you are always told to be modest.  But this ring is an exception.  

The nature of this amazing ruby color and deep 18K gold yellow created the harmony of nature.  So I was just a match maker of the two beautiful babies of the earth. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails