Jul 20, 2011

new studio


So I've moved into my new studio. 
The space still needs a lot of work and at the same time I have orders to fill. 
The first thing I did after moving was to set up my workbench. 
Even though the room is still dusty and messy with scattered boxes, I have to save my work space anyway so that I can at least do my work.

My friend came in and helped me painting walls and cleaning rooms. 
I was surprised how quickly things can be done when you have a partner to work with.  

Sweat ran in rivulets down our necks - I didn't have an AC until yesterday.  I jumped up and down when FEDEX guy came in with a big box of AC later that day.

Tomorrow, I'm making some new pieces for the an upcoming show.  But I have to remind myself not to overwork.  NY is just too hot right now to work like a horse.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails