Mar 18, 2011

this my feeling




I found old tarts in my giant bag today, the tarts I bought on the day the earthquake hit Japan.
It's been 5 days, and I totally forgot about them until today.


This feeling I have now is similar to the feeling I had after 9-11.
I thought it could be me again and again.
I could be there, and I could have been gone when the Twin Tower collapsed on 9-11.


It's been more than 10 years now since I moved to NY, and I still think I could be a Tsunami and earthquake victim in Japan.  
Feeling of guilt to live a life, it doesn't make any sense but I can't stop feeling it.


I'm taking a positive step now by making a charity piece.  
I found that my other jewelry designer friends were thinking the same thing.  
We could do something with those special pieces.  Step by step, slowly we are moving forward.


"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples." — Mother Teresa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails