Oct 2, 2010

working, working... and shopping desire


It's been a while. 

After my last update, I became sick, very sick.
I had a fever of 103F and I had to stay on a bed for a week.  

Then I had another trade show in New York, then now I am working very hard to catch up the orders.  
I'll soon update my new collections on my website.  Thank you so much for emailing me to ask for my new collection images, I will really do it. 

I once lost my appetite and fashion desire after my sickness, but now I eat too much and I'm back to daily online shopping habit.

Speaking of fashion desire, today I found Melissa X Alexandre Herchcovitch shoes on Atlantic Avenue. 


 What a great collaboration of two great Brasilian designers.  I'll go back to the store again next weekend and if I found them again, I consider the shoes are linked by fate...and I'll get them.  
They are not enamel leather, they are plastic as many of you know about Melissa's shoes.
That means my friend Victoria would approve them for me to wear.  
Plus they are $140 but they don't look like only $140.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails