Nov 25, 2009

holiday sample sale event


With other 50+ emerging designers, I will be at Gen art SHOP NYC sample sale event.
There will be accessory, mens/womenswear and jewelry designers with special sample sale priced merchandises.


I will bring a lot of past samples and discontinued items, some of them are one-of-a-kind pieces!


You will enjoy complimentary cocktails and gifts/samples at the party.
Please see below for details.


If you would like to be invited, please email me your first/last name and email address.
I can put about ten more people in my invitation list and you won't have to pay $15-$40 entrance fee.
Email:  info@yayoiforest.com


I hope you will enjoy holiday shopping there.




time:


Shop NYC: General Admission
Dec 2nd  7:00 - 10:00pm
*Beer and Wine provided by Menage e Tri
os and Radeberger Pilsner
(does not include admission to awards presentation)


where:
"7W " 7 West 34th Street
(@ corner of 5th Avenue)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails