Nov 11, 2009

Herkimer Diamond


New Herkimer Diamond necklaces are added.

It was a long journey for me to find good quality Herkimers. The original stone dealer that I have purchased Herkimers from told me that they wouldn't have those in that quality anymore.

And I went to many stone companies to search for Herkimers.

After a few weeks, I found those at the original stone dealer's place again.
I was happy to catch them before they had gone.

It's amazing that those shapes are created naturally. They sparkle beautifully.

Below is a picture of Herkimer Diamonds in a rock. It makes me feel warm like seeing new born babies.

They all come from Herkimer, New York, and I make the necklaces by my hands in New York.
If you would like something one of a kind and made in NY, this is the one.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails