Sep 18, 2009

interview with Japion

I have been working for another tradeshow.
I made really a lot of new collections this summer.
Hope you will have a chance to look at them at stores in your area.

The other day, I was interviewed by Japanese newspaper, Japion.
This series of column is titled "beauty expert", and I did not have any nice beauty tips for them.
I felt sorry for the writer. (She was very nice, cool lady!)
Everyday I just wear sunscreen and mascara, and that works fine for me.

It's written in Japanese, here is a link of the column.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ring - can you tell us more about it? I didn't see it on your website.

Yayoi Forest said...

Thanks for your comment. I am putting together the online store right now.
This ring is $128 in silver, and it reads LUV for LOVE. You can also custom it with your own monogram.

Email me if you need more information, but I will try to update my online store in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the updates! Holiday shopping is coming!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails