Apr 22, 2009

Smith and Butler


Smith + Butler, a gorgeous men's/women's boutique in Brooklyn now carries Yayoi Forest Jewelry. There is a room in the back of the store and you will see motorbikes!

I actually have a motorbike license (medium class 400cc), I challenged myself to ride a mortorbike when I was a highschooler. It was my "rebel against authority" just because it was prohibited to ride a motorbike according to school rules. After all I never purchased a motorbike, but I guess I was satifsfied to get the license after suffering hardships at a driving school. I remember I cried on the way to my home then, I could not even lift the motorbike - I wonder why they let me have the license.

Smith and Butler carries many Brooklyn local designers and artists like me. If you have chance to stop by Carrol Gardens area, check it out.


Smith + Butler, 225 Smith Street (at Butler Street), Brooklyn; 718-855-4295.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails