Apr 10, 2009

being a woman




I think being a woman works well with being a jewelry designer.

I like a scene that a woman bends down to pick up something and a pendant top slips out from her V-neck sweater. When the pendant is made of antique coral and delicate gold chain, I just want to know everything of her background. Did you get the necklace from your grandma? Did you find it from your past trip? Are you always wearing it 24 hours? Then what's the story behind the necklace?

Women button at the collar one day and unbutton the first and second one from the top the other day - it's just about the balance, your feeling inside, and the reasons you can't just describe.

In that way, I just know when I want to wear short 16 inches chain necklace and longer 20 inches chain necklace.

I always like "room eleven", especially the song "bitch". Whenever listening to this song I want to embrace being a woman. This one is TV commercial version, and I think it catches the essence of the song.

Viva women!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails