Aug 20, 2011

taxi driver

Just finished exhibiting at a trade show.  

At the show I met too many people who told me that they closed their business.   
They are fine now, but I know how hard it is to decide closing your own business.  When you have a small business, it is like raising a baby I guess.

Last day of the show, we packed everything at my booth and got in a car from a car service company.

I was ready to sleep right away in a car.
The the driver started talking to me.
Again, he said he closed his business and became a driver.

He was so depressed until he met this 22 year old girl from Shanghai.  

He met her in Flushing right after she came to the States to study and they got married, now they are expecting a baby.  

He showed me some pictures with his iphone and she was really, so beautiful and they looked so happy together.  He said she became a light in his life and she was giving him the best gift, a baby.

I thought myself that it may be the happiest thing.  

The picture above is for good luck.  Someone told me that this is one of "power spots" in Tokyo and keeping this picture will bring you good luck.  
I know.  But I know that sometimes this thing really help you to make you feel better.

Yes, I do keep this photo in my iphone. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails