Apr 23, 2011

surprise cake


I have to tell you first that our charity event for Japan was so successful and we donated $20,910.45 to to Save the Children’s Japan Earthquake Tsunami Relief.  
It was so amazing to get together with other designers for a good cause.   

Thanks Satomi who originally proposed this great idea to us.

We spent so much time to prepare for the event and I had to catch up with orders right after the event.  It was like running 24 hours a day.  I feel like all volunteers are now my teammate from a running club.

Today, all organizers and volunteers got together to celebrate our success, and we had this beautiful cake baked by a patissier Ayako Kurokawa.  
It was a best cake I ever had in NY.  She is not just a patissier, she is a true artist.  
If you check her website you know what I mean.  

Cheers for her talent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails