Jul 22, 2010

1Q84

I've been reading Haruki Murakami's 1Q84, his newest novel.
It's a three-volume hardcover, I don't want to read too fast, but I can't stop it.
I try to read it only when I'm in my bed before I sleep.

It may be a reason why I dreamed of a beautiful girl from high school.  

Shortly after we graduated from college, I heard that she married to a guy who wouldn't let her go out from a house.  
She couldn't come to any of gatherings.  
She asked him, and he always said no to her.
It was a long time ago and at that time it wasn't supposed to be called violence if it's not physical.

Mixed with Murakami's novel story, my desperate dream of her was dark like a wellhole.
I felt very thirsty in the morning and prayed for her that she's happy now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails