Jun 16, 2010

looking back my sedona trip



Sedona!

The purpose of the trip was to get inspired from the gigantic nature.  

Living in the city, I sometimes feel like I'm trapped in a cage and need to break a door to make something totally new.


Instead of watching a street of New York, I wanted to see things from the top of a mountain like a bird's point of view.

I used to think that I didn't have time to go for a trip, but here, I made it for 3 nights 4 days trip to Sedona.
My goal here is to do as many as sketches I can!

  

Many people seem to feel something spiritual in Sedona, and I completely did not.  

I thought something related to my dead father might happen but I didn't see him either.  

Instead, I had a dream.  
In my dream my friend Lauren was doing something I always wanted to challenge.  
She told me "Why don't you do it, too?"




At the top of Cathedral Rock, I thought of Native Americans who used to live here and disappeared later.  
Did they meet their girlfriends at a mountain to have a date?  
Was there hidden secret spot to look sunset at the time?  







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails