May 28, 2010

White MacBook


I went to Apple's Genius Bar today.  
I use 13 inches white macbook and there was a crack on the bottom casting of a notebook.  

Within 15 minutes the bottom (keyboard side) was replaced, and my computer looks like a new one.  (If you have cracks on your white plastic macbook, you should bring your notebook to Genius Bar also.  Check this article.)

It started rain when I was at Apple store, and I was imagining while I was waiting for the rain to stop at the first floor.
  
What would it be like if I'm a member of iPad product development team?  

It will make me very proud to create such a sensational dream machine.  
I might be with tears just for watching people from all over the world enjoying iPad happily at a store.  
And I felt like I was touched by looking at all those customers at Apple store....then I realized that I was a jewelry designer and I didn't even work for Apple.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails