Mar 9, 2010

Three is my number


What's your number?  

When I made number pendants in the past, 5 was the most popular pendant among what I sold.  
I guess there are many people who's favorite number is 5 - at least in New York.

My number is 3, I was born in March and my name comes from old Japanese word Yayoi which means March.
Now we call it Sangatsu meaning 3rd month.

I love everything about March.  Cherry blossom is my favorite flower, I like to smell of the air in March, I like to change my clothing in the closet from winter to spring.

That's why my number has been always 3 since my childhood.

I found "take a number sign" at Anthropology the other day, and I bought number 7 (universal lucky number!) and (of course) 3.  

A casher person said "3 is my number, were there still some on the shelf?  I have to get it."  
There goes my rival in a team 3.   


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails