Aug 29, 2009

hawaii and my father




During a trade show in August, one of many nice things that happened to me was a store in Hawaii had ordered my jewelry.

I have been in love with Hawaii after I visited there with my mother and my sister.
My father was very busy for his work then, and he basically hated a trip.

It's not only about beaches, I like how different culture had met there and created one new scene, I like healing but strong hula dance, and I like their original beautiful language.

I remembered that after my father found that he had cancer he wanted to come to Hawaii with us just to experience the United State (he was already too weak to fly to far NY, but he wanted to see how I lived in the states).

He was never able to do that. I said "Can't believe he has gone, it was just months ago when he said he wanted to go Hawaii" and I almost cried right after I said. That surprised me.

Beautiful Hawaii, I hope to visit there again soon.

1 comment:

Yoko said...

He can visit Hawaii as much as he wants now.

I have never visit there before, but am excited to visit for my brother's wedding in spring after I read this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails