Oct 11, 2008

lacy ring

This was the first ring I sold to a store about five years ago.  I still remember that it took hours to take this photo with a tiny digital camera.  Not me, my husband did it by the way.  We argued so much during this photo shoot, I even cried, but it turned out a beautiful photo I think.  

Whenever I see this piece, I remember when I started out.
Creating something is both lengthy and time consuming process.  It's sometimes so overwhelming and you don't know what to do anymore.  But I just try to think, left foot first and right foot next - just one step at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lacey Collection is one of my favorite!I will send you some photos of the old neighborhood!

Victoria

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling how time consuming it is right now & sometimes I doubt if I am doing it right...thank you for saying,"left foot first & right foot next" that's so true,it's a process of endurance. Thank you for being such a great encouragement!
Sophia

Anonymous said...

It was good interview, Yayoi. I like the website flushfilm. I found one of my friends from college there too.
The first piece is very special. I keep my first abstraction piece cause I can't put price on. Hmm, I’m planning for new paintings now. I should talk with my first piece…

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails