May 11, 2012

melting an old ring






The other day, I went to my friend Noriko's jewelry studio to melt my customer's grandpa's old ring to make it a totally new wedding ring for him.

I like to visit my friend's jewelry studio.  We all do similar things, plan seasonal collections, make original models in wax and metal then do a trade show to meet retail buyers.  But all studios look different with different equipments and tools. 

Things in common in jeweler ladies; no skirts, flat shoes, no painted nails but with greenish tinted fingers because of polishing rouge.  I wonder if I would get to my nails colored in one day.  Maybe when I'm 65 years old and retired from my work?










7 comments:

Buy Neelam said...

Have a nice time ahead

Buy Panna Stone Delhi said...

Very nice and impressive article you have posted. Its very helpful, i have read and bookmark this site and will recommend it to more other peoples.

Buy Neelam Stone said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us

Buy Pukhraj Stone said...

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it.

Gomed said...

Thank you so much for this great information.

Buy Coral Stone said...

Some very interesting and insightful thoughts. I like this.

Buy Manik Stone said...

Thanks for this important information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails