Nov 3, 2011

about a cat with diamond eyes






In every winter I miss Tetsu, my cat.  

It was when I was working at an advertising company in Tokyo.  A beautiful girl transferred a call to me, saying "I think your sister is crying".  My sister said Tetsu had died.

I thought of his fluffy gray hair, and remembered how he was not cute.  He was basically mean, but he could become sweet only when he was hungry.

I didn't cry on the phone, but I was thinking why my sister had to call my office to tell that.

Now when I meet my friends' cats, I am always impressed by them because they are cute like cats should be.  

Tetsu was always throwing a scornful look to me and tried to escape from me when I wanted to hold him.

But I still miss him, and I still make cat theme jewelry.
This time I gave him diamond eyes to show him my respect for his beautiful eyes.


Cat Stud Earring / 14K gold + Diamonds  $350




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails